There are over 300 million active blogs on the internet. More than ever, creative entrepreneurs need to be memorable and convincing, whilst providing really valuable content. Here are some industry best practices on how to write copy that will glorify (or destroy) your brand. Use this knowledge to propagate truth and value for your readers. The alternative is not advised.
Why creative entrepreneurs need to know how to write well
Creative entrepreneurs need to learn how to write well so they can get more sales. Writing, aka; blogging, affects the bottom line. Here are some ways that writing helps you get paid:
- Helps your Search Engine Optimisation
- Helps to grab the attention of people around the globe who are searching
- Having shareable content that people can forward to their friends
- It contributes to the community around your niche
- Helps build stronger relationships with bloggers and customers
- Positions you as an expert and influencer in your field
- Develops a foundation to launch other products; courses, books and events
Writing is integral to growing your brand and marketing your creative offering. It is a tool for getting more customers and building deeper relationships with current ones. I’m not telling you to write because it’s fun (though, it can be), but, because it’s going to make you more money – if done well.
Here are 10 tips that I learnt from a marketing and public relations firm, along with some top bloggers about how to write well. Continue reading “How to write copy that will glorify (or destroy) your brand”